Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Gadgets

This post will be about the gadgets I have, which are located at the bottom of this page. I found a school success tip gadget, for all you adults out there that has kids. It allows you to see some tips which should help your child excel at school. Next, i found a stress relief gadget, which describes how to beat that ever-depressing stress! I also could find a gadget for those of the world who have seen and loved the Harry Potter series. It describes the quidditch rules and a little info about the game. Then i found a humor quotes gadget which allows you to view some humorous jokes, just to brighten up your work day. Lastly, I found another gadget about the Harry Potter movies and books. This tells about the many spells used throughout the books and the movies and it also tells what the spell does. I hope that you'll find some or all of my gadgets useful. Good luck! :)