Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Google Jobs

Hey guys! 'tis me again. :) I'm gonna tell you about some google jobs they have to offer and the requirements.
One job that I'd be interested in is the Associate Facilities Technician. They perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks, assist with system replacement and commissioning, monitor critical data center equipment, and they also report technical issues to supervisors. The requirements for this job is to have an associate’s degree, trade school certification, or two years experience in a relevant technical field, and the ability to work shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. The location of this job is in Council Bluffs, IA.
Sorry for this short post. I'll try and do better next time!
See you guys next time!
P.S. I'm going to be gone until March 6th, so try and have fun without me!
ADIOS! :)